Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Way to much fun in the SUN!


We had an awesome weekend in Southern Utah with everyone! I love being with my sisters and the guys even enjoy spending time together. We probably overwhelmed Chelsea and Jack. Tess was right by Chelsea's side every moment of the day. We had a great time celebrating our birthday. Mom even sent dinner down with Dad and Rob so I didn't really have to cook. We wore the girls out on Monday. (Actually we wore out ourselves entertaining the girls) We started at McDonald's for breakfast. (The only meal I EVER eat there!) Then on to St. George for the Fiesta Fun Center, lunch, and then to the Corn Maze. Let me just tell you the corn maze was awesome! I will definitely make this a tradition. The girls ran non-stop and we wanted to capture every moment so I took A LOT pictures.





I have so much going on this week I knew I had to get these on today otherwise between being the room mom for the Halloween party or preparing for the baptism I would not get it done. The funniest part of the farm is that we were running around in short sleeve shirts acting like it was summer and all of these people were dressed in coats and sweaters. I guess it has cooled down from the 100's and they think that 75 is cold. I love the weather there!!!





4 comments:

Billie Sue said...

You must have posted this right after I checked the blogs last night. Great post! I love all the pictures and the story to go along with. I swear -- I DO have the most beautiful grandkids in the world! Every picture is great and the story that goes along with it. I'm glad you kids all had fun together and you're very welcome for your dinner. There's nothing worse than fixing your own birthday dinner -- even if you had just been out to dinner Saturday night. I love the blog and I love you all so much!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are great! It looks like you had so much fun together. I love those nieces so much and cannot wait to see them this weekend.

Chelsea Johnson said...

I was one of the people in a coat! Actually--I would've if I had remembered to bring one, but I was a little chilly! we loved having you here and enjoyed every moment of it! See you soon!

Giselle Rasheta said...

Wow...I'm so behind. I hope you actually get the chance to read this comment. It looks like you guys had a ton of fun without us--I wish we could have stayed longer, but unfortunately it wasn't my break at school like you lucky ducks.

And how can you say that about McDonald's? I love that place...yummy!