Thursday, October 25, 2007

Happy Birthday Surprise!!!


OUT WITH THE OLD AND IN WITH THE NEW!!!!







Well I can take it- start now giving me all the crap that you want. I am the most spoiled wife in the world. Wednesday night after our Halloween dance show, I pulled in my garage (after three days of preparing for our Halloween show: warn out and beat) to find a HUGE birthday surprise! The only thing in my life I said that I wanted for my birthday! Anyone who knows our house and the amount of laundry that we do can certify that this is a NECESSITY! I was so excited I helped Tim bring them up the stairs. ( I don't recommend that for anyone with a bad back!) and started doing laundry at mid-night. Since I had taken a three day break from laundry to work on the show, I thought I should get going on the piles! As you can see I am just down to the towels and sheets and it is only noon! I love it! We are headed to St. George for an extended weekend so I hope to have pictures of Jack and us loving 80 degree weather instead of the recent pictures of the snowman building in the back yard. If you want to see pictures of the dance show you will have to visit www.earlandbilliesue.blogspot.com/or http://lauragines.blogspot.com/ . I just was a little busy to snap my own shots!

10 comments:

Robbin said...

I will gladly be the first to comment on how spoiled you are! What are you going to do with all the spare time that the new appliances will give you? Something very Martha-ish I'm sure!I thought I had a pretty good birthday but then TIM has to go and do this! What is with that guy anyway! Oh well I'm glad you got a great surprise! Enjoy St. George! While you're gone I'll sneak in your house and do some laundry!

Billie Sue said...

Dad told me he followed the truck, so he knew you were getting it. You are definitely spoiled! I think my first washer lasated our family for over 20 years!

Anonymous said...

I am just crying right now since I love those washers.... lucky you! You deserve it!

Laura said...

How lucky are you!? Very! Hope that you enjoy St. George. I'm sure you need a little break after all the work from the show, but the show was great!

Chelsea Johnson said...

I've already told you how spoiled you are, so I won't say it again. I'm so excited for you to come and see us! Can't wait till tomorrow! Love ya!

Sophie said...

I love the side by side maybe I'll visit sometime and u can wash my clothes! Oh and I will soak in the 'hot tub' at your house!
Just messin about "maybe"
Love ya

Sophie said...

I love the side by side maybe I'll visit sometime and u can wash my clothes! Oh and I will soak in the 'hot tub' at your house!
Just messin about "maybe"
Love ya

Kristie said...

I thought that the top picture was the new washer dryer until I scrolled down. Yeah Kristie will never be that lucky! What are you doing with the old washer dryer? :) JK
Addison

The Cox Family said...

I am so jealous! We just got a new washer and dryer too, however they look more like the first picture! I told Curtis that when he graduates from law school I am buying front-loaders!

Jan said...

I have to say, I love the black!!! You are going to love the front loaders!! I do!!! Love ya!
Jan