Friday, May 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Baby!



Well my baby is three years old today. When I found out I was pregnant with her, it rocked my world. I was one week from turing thirty and had a 14 month old in my arms. Call it shock or denial, I haven't ever recoverd from the news. From the time I get up in the morning til the time I go to bed at night it is one adventure after another. On the other hand, this petite package of dynamite can melt your heart. She is my little snuggle bunny. This is the child with dual personalities. Regardless of her challenging spirit, she completes our family. I can't believe it was three short years ago that I had her. She has become an even bigger "baby"since I have had the opporutnity to stay home this year. I don't get a whole lot done in the day because she is always wanting me to stop and let her rub my skin. Yes, she has a skin fetis. She also is now "legal" to take dance lessons. Although she has been at lessons for years, she will be officially enrolled! Another thought that I have been having lately is the fact that I am so glad I had another daughter to name after a very important person in my life. Mia's middle name is Louise. Three years ago I did not have any idea that my grandmother would get sick and leave so quickly, but if any of you know my grandmother Louise, she was quite the spit fire too. I think it is so relevant to have a children with this same spunky personality.


Happy Birthday Mia, I love you so much!!!

9 comments:

Robbin said...

I agree she is a spit-fire! But she's just so darned cute! Who couldn't love a girl like that. Happy B-day Mia!

The Richards family said...

CRAP, is that why I waw your # on caller ID. I am so sorry I did not call you, Wacey said we could probly take the you know what with us to Oregon and I got busy and did not call you.
I really can not believe she is 3 YEAH for official dance lessons!!! I love that she was named after grandma, and hope she always has that little spit-fire in her!!! Happy birthday Mia
P.S.(I am sure she got lots of fun things but I am sorry I did not call about the Jeep)

The Gunnerson Family said...

Happy birthday, Mia. She is such a darling little thing. I totally understand the difficulty of trying to lovingly raise a child with a "challenging" spirit, but it does seem to melt away when she crawls up in your lap to rub the back of your arms. Actually, I don't think that Mia is too bad, she just knows what she wants and that's what she wants to have! It could be worse (believe me). We are so happy to be here to celebrate the big day with her. Let's see, your baby is three... I think it is about time to have another!

Chelsea Johnson said...

I agree with Olivia! We are sad to miss the party, but we'll hopefully be able to see you guys again soon! We love that little Mia girl, Happy Birthday!

McNeil Family said...

Oh I love those pictures of Mia. Happy Birthday Mia Girl! We love you and can't wait to introduce Evan to you.

Billie Sue said...

Oh Happy Birthday to our beautiful little Mia! We love you so much and hope your birthday was wonderful. We will be home with you soon so we can give you the biggest happy birthday love in the world! Love Grandma and Grandpa

Staci said...

Happy Birthday Mia!!! 3 is a big year. She is so dang cute I just want to squeeze those little cheeks! I loved seeing your new pictures of the yard work. We are moving to Woodland and are planting a garden in the back yard and I am so excited. I can't wait to see Sienna covered in dirt from head to toe!

The Cox Family said...

Happy belated birthday Mia! I can't believe it has been three years either! I also didn't realize that Tess was only 14 months when you became pregnant. That would be like me getting pregnant now! I couldn't even imagine!!!

Giselle Rasheta said...

I think as Mia's second mother, that I too am in shock at her being 3 years old! Maybe the fact that she still wears 18 month old clothes that are baggy on her has something to do with it, but I just cannot believe that little baby of mine is 3!!! Man I love her so much...I find it hard to believe that I could love any future child of my own anymore than I love those girls... Mia is my perect little angel (regardless of how spit-fire everyone else thinks she is) and I wish I could have been there for her very special day. I love you, Mia!