Saturday, September 20, 2008

Enough already...here are my quirks.

I don't feel like I have to list 6 quirks since Billie Jo has previously listed 2 quirks:

1)I know and have watched every episode of Little House on the Prairie. I feel like if I were able to be reincarnated I would come back as Charles Ingles.

2)I shower two to three times a day. Enough said, I like clean.

3)I always turn the radio down to zero before I turn off my truck in case the on/off button ever breaks I will not be stuck with a radio that never works again; as well as turning the fan setting in the control panel to low. Same reasoning, if it ever breaks I do not want to be left with air blasting in my face.

4)After drinking a cold beverage I always click my tongue on the top of my mouth and make a refreshing sigh to signify my satisfaction.

5)I sleep with my hands above my head clasped together as well as making a steam engine whistling noise while exhaling, (so I have been told).

6)I despise things that do not work properly. I would rather throw it away then put up with something that only semi works.

I re-re tag Allen and Max.

8 comments:

Noah Rasheta said...

Tim, I'm proud of you for finally posting your quirks! I have to say that I can definitely see the logic in turning the radio off and the fan down but I don't think I've ever met anyone who does that. I would have never guessed you do that! Well, Giselle and I are heading up for conference weekend so we'll see you guys soon! Take care!

Giselle Rasheta said...

Tim, way to go...I think this is your first post, right? Thank you so much for doing your quirks! While I did know a few of them (I have witnessed the steam engine - though it's better than a rumbling snore), I loved hearing new fun quirks about you. It doesn't surprise me that you take such care with your radio/vents in your car...it's so logical! I love your quirks and you in general. I can't wait to see you...take care!
-Giselle

McNeil Family said...

Oh Tim - we do love you and your quirks! I actually couldn't stop laughing about the radio/vent in your car. Although I can't imagine you would let anything stay broken for longer than a few hours. I actually think I have seen you do the tongue click. I'm so glad you posted and will look forward to another one!

The Gunnerson Family said...

Love it! The funny thing is that these little "quirks" are what make you who you are, and we love you for it. Thanks for posting.

Billie Sue said...

I think the furnace vent thing and the radio are perfectly fine because--you may not even know this--I do the same thing simply because years ago Billie Jo told you did this and I thought it was a good idea. I always do it. I too have seen the hands clasped behind your heard and heard the faint train whistle (that was when I wasn't snoring myself!). Clean -- I know too. It's all good. It makes you you and we al1l think you're pretty much okay!

Jan said...

SERIOUSLY, where did you come from? And, why the 2-3 shouwers a day? We all really need therapy! We need to hire a family therapist to help us with our clean freakiness!!!

Jan said...

I just got to thinking that when you come for Thanksgiving, I am going to have to bring in an extra water heater!!! Sheeesh!!! :)

Staci said...

Hey I thought of your cute little girls when I; found this blog... Check it out:
http://cute2tryhairdos.blogspot.com